The Alabama Crimson Tide, No. 2 in the BCS and the SEC Champions, are officially heading down to Miami Beach to go head to head with the undefeated Notre Dame Fighting Irish in this years 2013 BCS Championship game. There is no denying this game features two very evenly-matched teams battling on sport’s biggest stage, making for a very intriguing football game.
Whether you’re a huge football fan or simply using the game as a fun travel destination, there is no denying that sunny, warm Florida is a great place to be come January! Wherever you’re traveling from to catch the opening kick-off on January 7th, Magellan Jets has an array of private jets ready to accommodate any itinerary. Magellan Jets has partnered with W South Beach Hotel to bring you the ultimate football getaway package.Let Magellan Jets get you to the game in style, and then stay in style at Miami’s most luxurious accommodations. No matter the outcome of the game, you can keep the celebration going!
Guests checking-in to W South Beach with the Magellan Jets package will enjoy:
- Magellan Jets fixed Voyager Membership rates
- No fuel surcharges
- Guaranteed aircraft availability with as little as 10 hours’ notice
- Complimentary full-service gourmet catering on-board
- Choice of Large, Super Midsize, Mid or Light jet
- Complimentary luxury airport transportation from select airports (one way)
- Accommodations in the new VIP suites at W South Beach
- A dedicated VIP Concierge – W Insider to personalize your stay
- Guaranteed admission to WALL, South Beach’s most sought-after nightclub
- Welcome amenity at W South Beach
- Farewell gift the evening before departure
- Additional in-room benefits and amenities