Thing to Know When Traveling to U.S. Open Tennis: Private Jets, VIP Tickets, FBOs
The U.S. Open is one of the most anticipated and beloved tournaments in the sport. Only the best of the best tennis players are invited to compete for the championships- Andy Murray, Rafael Nadai & Novak Djokovis to name a few. Like most popular events, travel can become an issue for anyone looking to come in from other states to see the US Open. Here are a few things to know when traveling to the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament. This information should help make your travel seamless and stress-free.
- Avoid the congestion of large New York City airports such as LaGuardia & JFK. – Suggested private jet FBOs: Teterboro Airport or Hawthorne’s MacArthur Airport
- Teterboro Airport is about 30 minute to Flushing Queens, NY. Hawthorne’s Macarthur Airport is approximately 40 minutes away via ground transportation. Magellan Jets can set up all ground transportation needs prior to your arrival.
- Both airports require private jet ramp reservations for the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament
- Hawthorne’s MacArthur Airport is the largest private jet facility on Long Island with more than 200,000 square feet of hangar and office space.
- Take advantage of Exclusive Access when you book your private jet to the US Open through Magellan Jets. We have a special US Open all-inclusive package that includes player meet & greets, VIP courtside seats and hospitality access.