Private Aviation Consultant
Private Aviation Consultant
About the Opportunity
Employment Status: Full-time/Exempt*
Job Type: Full-time
Aviation Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
– Undergraduate degree in Aviation Sciences, Aviation Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Pre-Law, or Economics
– Technology skills: Adaptability to standard as well as innovative systems is a must
– Have had participation in one or more of the following industry groups: AOPA, NATA, NBAA, ACSF
– Demonstrated high-levels of applied emotional intelligence
– Must possess a persistent, resilient and positive attitude
– Must be able to demonstrate success from a proven track record of service excellence, including the ability to provide a minimum of three references that have recommended you to their peers, resulting in additional business
Magellan Jets is currently seeking experienced charter brokers and jet membership consultants to join our team of business aviation consultants and business development representatives. With 24/7/365 flight support services, a dedicated aircraft sourcing team, integrated marketing – including industry leading content/videos/events and resources – this is a tremendous opportunity to add value to your existing customers and grow your business by focusing on retention and new business through our sales funnel. Through our Solutions for Life portfolio of products and services, you can provide on-demand charter, jet specific memberships, as well as aircraft sales and acquisitions resources at your disposal to maximize earning potential. With the support of a fully baked infrastructure, our aviation consultants can focus strictly on new business and client retention.
You will participate in daily and weekly team calls.
– You will attend meetings and training in person on a quarterly basis
You will be backed by technological and human infrastructure tailored to the needs of you and your clients.
– Exclusive access to Trip-Builder Pro
– Exclusive access for your clients to Magellan Jets Mobile
– Exclusive access to Magellan Jets On-Demand
– Support from the industry’s first and most experienced Flight Support and Logistics team
– Support from the most experienced aircraft sourcing and procurement team
– 24/7/365 support from C-Suite executives across every segment of the business
– You will be backed by unrivaled training and continuing education
– You will be qualified to act as a Certified Aviation Advisor
– You will be part of one of the most prestigious and intelligent brands in aviation
You will be part of one of the most prestigious and intelligent brands in aviation.
About The Compensation
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option.
If you are passionate about aviation and people, have a growth-mindset, and believe in the positive power of relationships, this may be for you. If you think so, please send an email to [email protected] and tell us why you think you might be a good fit.
Should you be selected for further consideration, we will be in touch with you directly. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact again those who are being most actively considered for a position.