Employment Status: Full-time/Exempt*
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4+ years (Preferred)
Work Location: Quincy, MA
– 4+ Years working as a Salesforce Developer
– Experience and willingness to assist with some Salesforce Admin tasks
– Ability to work in an Agile environment
– Experience with several integrations, including HubSpot
– Ability to work in a small team to achieve great things
– Start-up experience is a plus
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Salesforce Developer plays a vital role in the organizational growth. The role is a hybrid Salesforce Developer (80%) / Admin (20%) position. You will be responsible for not only gathering detailed requirements for work, but also thinking outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to fit the needs of the organization. This includes anticipating needs and getting ahead of potential problems such that clients, internal and external have an amazing experience. You are an independent and driven Salesforce Developer that can help take our company to the next level with your experience and creative thinking.
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option.