Magellan Jets has partnered with St. Barth Properties to bring customers the “Welcome Back to St. Barths” package. Hurricane Irma reeked havoc on St Barth this past year. The Category 5 hurricane left many parts completely destroyed. Businesses, restaurants and hotels were torn to pieces and had to close down for repairs. The island relies heavily on tourists, Magellan is trying to bring profits and new tourists to St. Barth. Magellans Welcome Back to St. Barth lavish package will include private flights, your choice of 3 of the best St. Barth villas, and private concierge, who can arrange shopping excursions, restaurant visits, and any other activity you wish to try.
Your vacation package begins with a private flight from the United States to San Juan Puerto Rico. While among the clouds you will be dined with French cuisine and champagne. Next you are whisked off to St. Barth, where the real relaxation can begin.
* Private jet charters between the U.S. and San Juan.
* Transfers between St. Barth and San Juan, and St. Marten.
* Gourmet French cuisine and champagne onboard.
* VIVRE Couture Palm luggage tags.
* Accommodations with morning delivery of fresh fruit & French pastries and evening turn service
* Amazing panorama of neighboring island, Saba
* Extra-long infinity pool
* Six-bedroom villa
* Private beach access * Danse du Soleil
* Massage pavilion * Use of St. Barth Properties’ concierge for restaurant and activity reservations
Guests also have the option to extend the trip by one week to island hop with Worth Avenue Yachts. Prices will vary depending on villa selection, number of bedrooms used, size of jet and departure city. Are you interested in learning more about this trip of a lifetime? Contact Magellan Jets or click below to get a quote for your private charter.