The Hawker 800XP is one of the most successful private jets ever made. This popular private jet is a third-generation mid size model and is designed to complete transcontinental and international flights, as well as having short range capabilities.
Hawker 800XP: What You Need to Know
Hawker 800XP Specifications:
- One of the aircraft’s major strong points is its ability to take off from runways much shorter than are typically required for private jet international flights
- Two AlliedSignal TFE731-5BR engines power the aircraft
- The Hawker 800XP can climb to an altitude of 37,000 feet in twenty minutes
- Eight seats: a four-person club section, a three-person divan, and one forward-facing seat
- The seats are fully adjustable and can swivel 360°
- Soundproofing options where cabin noise levels usually stay in the low 70-decibel range
- The baggage compartment accessible in-flight which holds 48 cubic feet of luggage
With a brand new avionics system, GPS, high frequency communications, dual autopilot and amble interior space for all travel needs, this private jet is the go to aircraft when it comes to Magellan. Interested in learning more about the Hawker 800XP or other private jets? Contact Magellan Jets or click below to learn more about jet membership.