With 2013 just around the bend, it is time to think about New Year’s parties and events. Magellan Jets has assembled a list of the top 5 New Year’s Eve destinations across the country, based mostly on popularity and best celebrations. From bustling cities to laid back ski destinations, to the nation’s most notorious party towns these destinations will offer a vacation to remember and Magellan Jets has the perfect recommendations on which private jet can get you there!
Top 5 New Year’s Eve Destinations:
1. Las Vegas -There’s nowhere quite like Vegas, especially on New Year’s Eve. The casinos are body-to-body, the showrooms filled with A-list entertainers and Vegas is more gloriously alive than you’ve ever seen it. The Strip provides numerous high-rolling activities on New Year’s Eve, with blockbuster shows, loads of parties, luxurious hotels, over-the-top performances, divine restaurants and great weather. Las Vegas will not disappoint this New Year’s Eve.
2. New York City- New York City is, of course, the most popular place to spend New Year’s Eve. Every person should experience New York City on New Year’s Eve once in their lifetime. If there is one city that highlights the epitome of entertainment in the country, this would be the city. Times Square feels like the center of the world, and the energy is electric. Nightclubs, bars, lounges- you name it, and chance are the establishment is hosting an epic event on this night. That’s what makes New York City so memorable. 3. Orlando- For families and couples alike, there are endless attractions and holiday events happening in and around all of Orlando’s theme parks. From Universal Studios’ character meet and greets and Parade to SeaWorld Orlando New Year’s Eve party complete with live music and fireworks, you will be swept away into a world of magic, fun and fantasy.
4. Denver- Escape the hustle of the big city and welcome in 2013 with the fresh mountain air and beautiful landscapes of Denver. Don’t miss the fireworks over Downtown Denver and check out a full roster of balls, concerts and block parties happening all throughout the city. If you aren’t the type interested in being tied to one venue for the entire night, then the nationally organized pub crawl downtown is the place for you. Denver will be one of numerous cities in the nation to host a New Year’s Eve Pub Crawl through downtown.
5. Los Angeles- Whether you’re painting the town on the Sunset Strip, Venice Beach or Silver Lake, Los Angeles knows how to celebrate in style. From cabaret shows to costume balls, to yacht parties, the city rolls out the red carpet for New Year’s revelers. It is a different kind of atmosphere than the downtown craziness of Times Square, but a wonderful atmosphere to ring in the New Year nonetheless. There is a less-constricted feel, and a more laid-back, West coast approach to the entire affair
- Ways to Fly private
- Jet Card The only Build-a-Card ® in the industry – ultimate flexibility and consistency.Jet Memberships Guaranteed fixed rates and availability, while paying as you go.Charter FlightsAccess the safest and highest quality aircraft on a trip-by-trip basis.Sales & ManagementFind The Right Jet, Develop A Personalized Management Plan, and Optimize Your Asset
- Private Jet App
- About Us
- Resources & FAQs