- Ways to Fly private
- Jet Card The only Build-a-Card ® in the industry – ultimate flexibility and consistency.Jet Memberships Guaranteed fixed rates and availability, while paying as you go.Charter FlightsAccess the safest and highest quality aircraft on a trip-by-trip basis.Sales & ManagementFind The Right Jet, Develop A Personalized Management Plan, and Optimize Your Asset
- Private Jet App
- About Us
- Resources & FAQs
Employment Status: Full-time/Exempt*
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 4+ years (Preferred)
Work Location: Quincy, MA
- – 4+ years experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller
- – Bachelors degree in Accounting required, CPA a plus
- – Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- – Proficiency in accounting software
- – Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- – Ability to work in a small team to achieve great things
The ideal candidate is a seasoned Accounting Manager who can carry out the day-to-day financial operations of Magellan Jets. You will ensure efficient operation of the department and support the CFO in making executives aware of the company’s financial climate.
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option.
Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Should you be selected for further consideration, we will be in touch with you directly. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact again those who are being most actively considered for a position.