- Ways to Fly private
- Sales & ManagementFind The Right Jet, Develop A Personalized Management Plan, and Optimize Your Asset.
- Private Jet App
- About Us
- Resources & FAQs
Employment Status: Full-time/Exempt*
Job Type: Full-time
Aviation Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
– Previous experience with general accounting responsibilities
– Degree or professional training in accounting, treasury operations or financial analysis is preferred
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, or Associates degree with experience or other equivalent training or certification of skills.
– Must have experience with Microsoft Office
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing the Accounts Receivable statement and reaching out to clients for payment are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
Magellan Jets offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability 401K, life insurance, and Flexible spending option.