- Ways to Fly private
- Sales & ManagementFind The Right Jet, Develop A Personalized Management Plan, and Optimize Your Asset.
- For Business
- About Us
- Resources & FAQs
Digital Marketing Operations Associate
DIGITAL MARKETING OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Employment Status: Full-time/Exempt*
Job Type: Full-time
You enjoy being in the driver’s seat on a data-driven marketing team and are able untangle data from multiple sources and weave it into accurate and actionable reports. You have natural curiosity to find new ways to approach and solve existing problems. In your approach to work, you start with “why” over “what”. You are not afraid to take risks, learn, and apply learnings to future projects. You have a high bar and always look for ways to improve on existing successes. You stay up to date with the latest mar-tech and operations trends and best practices. You are passionate about marketing technology, and understand how it fits into business objectives. This role reports to the Sr Director of Marketing and is based out of our Quincy, MA office. It also collaborates closely with the Technology team.
– Maintaining operational efficiency of our best-in-class marketing technology platforms: from day-to-day management to project-based improvements and integrations
– Working as a key point of contact for marketing technology vendors and partners: from managing day-to-day relationships, addressing issues, and staying up to date on new functionality
– Evaluating our marketing technology stack to ensure current technology is the best fit for our goals; identifying new technologies to improve our mar-tech ecosystem, and continuously learning about new platforms
– Measuring marketing performance through data by leveraging our tools and KPIs to highlight successes and find opportunities for improvement and optimization
– Partnering with Sales to ensure smooth lead and account transition from Marketing to Sales
– Educating the Sales team on getting the most out of marketing insights and campaign data; find ways to maximize data integrity with minimal need for manual system maintenance by the reps
– Collaborating with Technology Dept on key projects involving our CRM system: identifying business process improvements within CRM and prioritizing execution
– Collaborating with the broader team to consolidate and track marketing budget
– Maintaining integrity, accuracy and usability of marketing and CRM database: data analysis and segmentation, TAM and target account identification, ongoing data cleanup, and field dictionary
– 3-5 years of hands on experience with mar-tech and analytics
– Deep knowledge and understanding of marketing success drivers and what it takes to track and measure them
– Deep understanding of the demand waterfall, Account-Based Marketing, and various attribution models
– Experience using CRM and MAP with third party integrations (Salesforce and HubSpot preferred)
– Knowledge and familiarity with other marketing tools: ABM, direct mail, funnel management, BI, data, content, and more
– Experience working with large marketing databases across multiple integrated platforms
– Self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for chasing impactful opportunities
– Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate requirements, challenges, and ideas
– Creative problem-solving skills
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Magellan Jets is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*No relocation or visa sponsorship assistance is currently available.
– Submit your resume, cover letter and any samples of relevant work here or to the hiring manager, Marica Dauphinais at [email protected]
– Due to a large number of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants; only those candidates of interest will be contacted.